Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Be Thou My Vision

I'm sitting in the living room of Pauliina's little townhouse and it's wonderful. Jenn just played "Be Thou My Vision" and now most of the ensemble is sitting around chatting. It's wonderful. Finland is beautiful. Really. Today has been a little bit of a difficult day for me in my figurative heart. I got up at noon today and showered. Then I went for a walk for a few hours by myself. It was wonderful and so nice, but also a little lonely. I spoke about it with Pauliina a little bit earlier today. I am beginning to think that my purpose in Hungary was to build people up while the LORD tore them down (in a good way). And perhaps my purpose in Finland is to be broken down. We'll just have to find out. Suffice it to say that things are going really well though. Laura is cooking up some great burgers in the kitchen and there is just fellowship, conversation, music and laughter going on around me. Praise the LORD, His love endures forever!

No comments: